Sunday, January 25, 2009

Notorious 2009 - Movie

Photobucket

Aight aight aight, so everyones heard about the new movie 'Notorious' which is a movie based on Notorious B.I.G's life and everything that lead up to the fatal shooting and death of BIG. I seen the movie they day it came out for Canada it was January 16, 2008. And all I can say is WOW, this shit was DOPE, even know the acting was a little cheesy the movie was still ILL because of how it played out.

One thing that I kind of got annoyed with was the Tupac shooting in the studio, because the way they did that party was not the way Tupac told the story, and I'm a HUGE fan of Tupac, way more then Biggie, and the way they showed it in the movie was bullshit IMO. But whatevs.

Overall the movie was insane, you should def check it out, it's leaked around the net too so search that shit up or pay the ticket fee and see it in the theatre. Aight, that's all. ADIOS.

No comments: